Feb 11, 2019
Posting for a friend of mine.

Right-handed.
Draw length 30.5.

Let me know.

Thanks.

I have a pse nxt drive for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy is sellin his bowtech reign 7 full loaded I think 750 let me know I’ll set you up with him

Thanks for the replies and messages guys.

For your peace of mind, this would be a face to face transaction with cash in hand. He is a resident in Carlsbad willing to drive for pick up I am sure. I've known the guy for over a decade.
Cheers.

Last edited:
With that draw length make sure he gets something on the bigger side that is forgiving. I have a 31" draw and went to a shorter, lighter, faster bow and have been kicking myself. I'll be back in a big, long, heavy, slower bow this year and will love every minute of it even if its a little harder to pack/carry.

I have 2 bows I am looking to sell:

Bowtech Revolt X
Prime Nexus 4

Both can get to 30.5" draw length

Either can be bare bow to ready to shoot minus release and arrows.

All my bow are bought/maintained by Bruce and the gang at the Bow and Arrow shop. We could meet there and he could check them out. Or you can call and he can vouch for my equipment.

PM or text me at 619-933-2979 if interested.

With that draw length make sure he gets something on the bigger side that is forgiving. I have a 31" draw and went to a shorter, lighter, faster bow and have been kicking myself. I'll be back in a big, long, heavy, slower bow this year and will love every minute of it even if its a little harder to pack/carry.
Please tell me more. My bow is a Bowtech carbon night..I love ho easy is to carry but I find it hard to keep it steady..is that what you mean?
I find myself having to shoot mostly by instinc once the pin is in the target area I want to hit. The longer I wait to release the arrow the more I feel the bow moves even the wind affects it.

Please tell me more. My bow is a Bowtech carbon night..I love ho easy is to carry but I find it hard to keep it steady..is that what you mean?
I find myself having to shoot mostly by instinc once the pin is in the target area I want to hit. The longer I wait to release the arrow the more I feel the bow moves even the wind affects it.

So, like anything, there are exceptions but I'll give you a quick rundown on generally accepted truths. YMMV.

I just looked up the specs on your bow.
- 3.2 lbs. If it was 4.2 lbs it's heavier and physically harder to move/twitch around. The heavier bow will hold on target better. Target guys shoot 4.5-5lb bows (before accessories).
- 31" Axle to axle. If the axle to axle was 35" it would be physically harder to torque and may have a better string angle thus being more stable. Target guys shoot 35-40" ATA
- 7" brace height. That is actually perfect for hunting and or target. Some bows have a shorter brace height of say 6" which magnifies any errors in your shot process more.

I am going back to a 39" ATA "target bow" for this year Prime black 9 just because it's so easy to shoot well. Especially in the field when you are tired, out of position, torquing your bow, shooting uphill, rushed and so on. A bow that big is probably overkill but I am tall, young and strong so I don't care about an extra few ounces/inches. I really don't find the bigger bow that big of a deal to carry but some may. I want to send that arrow home at extended ranges, period. Here are a few kills with my 39", 4.5lb Elite from 2020.ID ELK.jpgCA Pig.jpgAZ Jav.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 bows I am looking to sell:

Bowtech Revolt X
Prime Nexus 4

Both can get to 30.5" draw length

Either can be bare bow to ready to shoot minus release and arrows.

All my bow are bought/maintained by Bruce and the gang at the Bow and Arrow shop. We could meet there and he could check them out. Or you can call and he can vouch for my equipment.

PM or text me at 619-933-2979 if interested.

I can vouch for you Bill…;)
My Reign 7 is shooting better than ever before. Thanks to you and the gang at Bow N Arrow

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu