Want to start getting in the outdoors again.

barretwm

Oct 20, 2018
I grew up on the east coast hunting in Virginia. After finishing active duty I am here in SoCal with time on my hands trying to get back out there. Looking for anyone who needs a tag along. I am just trying to learn what I don’t know, which appears to be a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
B,

Welcome to SCH...Like Jason said, the NWTF meeting next week is a great place to meet local hunters & fisherman...NWTF Spring Turkey Tune-Up is Feb 22nd at Lake Sutherland...Another great place to meet and greet.

ps...You do NOT have to be a member of NWTF to attend these meetings.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
Yea it’s me I’ll send you a text I should be home next Tuesday and will try to make it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu