Wanted: compound bow

Chris K

Jul 21, 2015
Imperial Valley
Hi yall im looking for a compound bow that is at 50lbs and has a 29'' draw length, I'm 15 so I don't have a lot of cash lololl just looking for something to get by to start my intrest in bowhunting right now till I can afford a higher level bow.

Reactions: KoozeDeer
Hi yall im looking for a compound bow that is at 50lbs and has a 29'' draw length, I'm 15 so I don't have a lot of cash lololl just looking for something to get by to start my intrest in bowhunting right now till I can afford a higher level bow.
Chris,
Funny that you should mention a bow. I've been looking for the same thing recently, but I haven't bought one yet. Looking on eBay there are many from the Minnesota area with a price less than $100. However, you never really know about the quality. Maybe check out the bow shop in Lakeside. I think that archers move up in their equipment rather quickly (it can't be my fault it must be the bow which missed the target) so there should be good second hand bows available for new bow hunters.
Best of luck with the fall seasons approaching.
Dan

Yeah I agree that's why I haven't purchased one from far away don't want the string to blow up in my face had the happen once cut me pretty deep. Thank you for the good wishes best of luck to you as well I want to practice with the bow for a while before I hunt I plan on taking a bear in the next year or two with a bow.

Reactions: Goyaałé

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu