Warning...hard to watch.

Wildgame

Feb 11, 2019

I've heard it on the radio this morning and I had to look it up.

Not many things make me want to puke. I literally had to seat up to avoid puking while watching this one.

What a sack of sh!t! I can’t imagine how anyone could do that to their children. Sad

Man has yet to come up with a punishment that would be harsh enough for monsters like him. They always find an excuse to blame for their own inadequacy in every aspect of their being. If there is a hell, may he burn forever in the deepest fire pit imaginable.

Once the CO's find out what he did they will put him where he belongs and let the shot callers do what's best.

some of the stuff these Q people are coming up with is insane. Sad thing is I personally know a lot of people buying into these conspiracies. Nothing they have predicted has come true.
Q is a cult.
Social media is not the place to get your news and information.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu