Watch ur step

Sdbirds said:
Ghost said:
good food wasted. makes a great snack.

Ya after your dog gets tagged by one id like to see u worring about wasting one. I don't waste anything unless I'm bailing out on a hospital run in a hurry

Easy Johnny. Close encounters with a rattler can get anyone's adrenaline going, but it still seems a shame to waste the meat. Just sayin' ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

Bonejour said:
Sdbirds said:
Ghost said:
good food wasted. makes a great snack.

Ya after your dog gets tagged by one id like to see u worring about wasting one. I don't waste anything unless I'm bailing out on a hospital run in a hurry

Easy Johnny. Close encounters with a rattler can get anyone's adrenaline going, but it still seems a shame to waste the meat. Just sayin' ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

If that situation happens again. I will waste every last rattlesnake until they're extinct. Just saying

Johnny from now on we should shoot them with birdshot instead of dead coyote.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu