Watch your step!!!

Fabian, I picked these up on Amazon after the last NWTF meeting. Too many guys having close calls.

Foreverlast Snake Guard Shields

ab3b9b52982329664b75997aaf42b296.jpg
I thinking buying three pairs for the family here at home. I am expecting rat explosion and a rattle snake to follow.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
I use the Rattler Brand snake gaiters....I've worn them for years and they're still in good shape.

I've been hit once while fishing Lake Wohlford….It was a little guy and the hit was on my boot....If I'd been wearing maybe flip flops or tennis shoes....The outcome might have been different.

.View attachment 38498
I check them out on line.
I think I will get a pair and let my son try them. I feel comfortable and secure with the ones I have but I will get a pair for my son and keep the other set as back up.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Fabian, I picked these up on Amazon after the last NWTF meeting. Too many guys having close calls.

Foreverlast Snake Guard Shields

ab3b9b52982329664b75997aaf42b296.jpg
I picked up 3 from Walmart, $32 ea
Free shipping. For my wife, grand daughter, and my self. I gave my expensive set to my son in law.
It was to big for me.
I also have 3 sets of chaps for desert hunting. Dam cactus

I also picked up a new light weight back packing tent for September.
Also at Walmart. I was checking into the
2 man marine tent, 8 lbs a little heavy, but all weather 0-120 deg.
Up to 50 MPH wind. Bullet proof
Maybe next time. $179

I also picked up a new light weight back packing tent for September.
Also at Walmart. I was checking into the
2 man marine tent, 8 lbs a little heavy, but all weather 0-120 deg.
Up to 50 MPH wind. Bullet proof
Maybe next time. $179

Bullet Proof Lee?
Just in case, don't shoot at it to check !!!

:laughing:

I picked up 3 from Walmart, $32 ea
Free shipping. For my wife, grand daughter, and my self. I gave my expensive set to my son in law.
It was to big for me.
I also have 3 sets of chaps for desert hunting. Dam cactus

Lee, try sticking something at the end of the belt. I already lost a plastic clip.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu