Water/Wastewater Operators

Spearfisher

Dec 6, 2022
Well howdy!

Grade III WW operator here that recently bought a hunting license and a compound bow and am looking to make some connections.
I am located around the D13 area. My Chinese blood has given me a desire to hunt some rabbits in order to make spicy Sechuan Rabbit Heads so that is where I plan on starting before going for big game.

I guess ill start off by asking what type of operator you are and certs that you have achieved? Goals for your career?
Also, How did you get into hunting?

Not an Operator but work with plenty of them.....
Inside Wireman local 11 IBEW
D2 and T2 certs
E/I technician @ LACSD pushing 3.5 MGD
Father got me into hunting.

Well howdy!

Grade III WW operator here that recently bought a hunting license and a compound bow and am looking to make some connections.
I am located around the D13 area. My Chinese blood has given me a desire to hunt some rabbits in order to make spicy Sechuan Rabbit Heads so that is where I plan on starting before going for big game.

I guess ill start off by asking what type of operator you are and certs that you have achieved? Goals for your career?
Also, How did you get into hunting?
I have a D2 never used it. I have an AA never used it.

SX3 Operator
FBI cert
Retirement is the goal
Dad

Care to elaborate on the spicy Sechuan rabbit heads, Im intrigued.

Reactions: duck-boy
Not an Operator but work with plenty of them.....
Inside Wireman local 11 IBEW
D2 and T2 certs
E/I technician @ LACSD pushing 3.5 MGD
Father got me into hunting.
Thats pretty sweet! I was going to go to LACSD but i freaking hate unions... what let you into being an E/I tech?

SX3 Operator
FBI cert
Retirement is the goal
Dad

Care to elaborate on the spicy Sechuan rabbit heads, Im intrigued.
What does a SX3 Operator do/stand for?

As for the Spicy Sichaun rabbit heads, they are a fun party food in Cheng Du, China. Its not spicy like Mexican heat but a very flavor filled and mouth numbing spice. It does look gross but dude, it freaking life changing haha.

I mean ..Larry did it with a coyote and a bobcat head ..how bad could spicy jack rabbit head soup be...lord give me strength..

I mean ..Larry did it with a coyote and a bobcat head ..how bad could spicy jack rabbit head soup be...lord give me strength..
He told me the combo makes for a great caasoulet. Kind of a French thing.

Last edited:
What does a SX3 Operator do/stand for?

As for the Spicy Sichaun rabbit heads, they are a fun party food in Cheng Du, China. Its not spicy like Mexican heat but a very flavor filled and mouth numbing spice. It does look gross but dude, it freaking life changing haha.

Winchester SX3 12 Gauge shotgun
FBI= Female body inspector

I head to Sam Woo BBQ about 3 times a month for the duck necks and heads. Unlike 95% of the white boys I know, this Norseman eats pert near anything. I would be all up in those ribbit heads.
May need to stop taking head shots on bunny's with the 17HMR. That gun does it real dirty on rabbit heads.

Welcome to SCH

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu