water witching

I watched two videos where the person who was about to start looking for water held the witching sticks, in both cases, they were using bent gas welding rods about three feet long, and asked them which way the water was, then they headed off in the direction the sticks indicated. When they got above the water source the sticks would cross, indicating water below the surface. Now for me to believe this, I would first need to believe the sticks could not only hear, but had the intelligent to reason where the water source came from. Not in this life time.

My neighbors in NM use a well known individual who walks the acreage and points out where the witching sticks are hitting on water, some of them then drill Wells on these spots. They swear that Cat can find Agua

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu