Weatherby Mark V Rifle Production Comes to California

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Weatherby Mark V Rifle Production Comes to California

Weatherby has moved Mark V rifle production to company headquarters in Paso Robles, Calif. Mark V rifles had been manufactured in Brainerd, Minn., since 1999.

“I am very proud that our Mark V rifles are once again being made here in California,” said company President Ed Weatherby. “By going in-house, we can more easily oversee and control all aspects of craftsmanship, production, quality control and shipping. The Mark V has always been the heart and soul of the Weatherby brand. It’s only fitting that our first-born rifle has come home.”

Weatherby introduced the Mark V action in 1958. The first Mark V models were made in the company’s facility in South Gate, Calif. Over the years, Weatherby has built the Mark V action in factories from the U.S. to Germany to Japan.

“Today, many still refer to our Mark V action as the world’s strongest bolt action,” Weatherby

remarked. “Hunters and shooters around the world continue to recognize Mark V rifles for their flat-shooting, hard-hitting and accurate performance.”

For more information, contact a local Weatherby dealer, call the company at (805) 227-2600 or visit www.weatherby.com.

Attachments

• Mk5_Deluxe-300x66.jpg
    Mk5_Deluxe-300x66.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 31

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu