Well, we started off batting a thousand

Randomshot

Feb 12, 2012
Lakeside, CA
A buddy and I went out the other day after some predators. At our first stand we called in a yote after 15 minutes which my partner quickly dispatched. After a few minutes of follow up calling to no avail we moved onto our next spot. At our next spot we had fox come running down the hill in to us just as Border Patrol crested the hill behind us. He hung up on a rock at about 225yrds. Unfortunately, for him that is well within my range and he was quickly dropped. After locating him we grabbed a quick bite, discussed the the location we were going to for some night hunting, and made a fatal error. We both jinxed ourselves over our success so far and didn't have another shot for the rest of the night. Well, like I said we started off batting a thousand....

Attachments

• P2170488.JPG
    P2170488.JPG
    804.9 KB · Views: 27
They don't call me Missy for nothing!

I bought a Mojo critter getter when I went to Boise a few weeks ago, we tried it out yesterday, worked too good! The coyote came in sooooo fast I couldn't put my crosshairs on him.......at least I called one in. By the way, where did you hear that Jon????? :mad:

Your son... Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining the more you miss the more for me to shoot another day... Just don't teach them so well that they turn deaf to my calls.. As far as the critter that thing is solid gold in my opinion.

He can out shoot me with a rifle for sure and he let's it be known.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu