Went deer hunting this morning....

How awesome, Father, Brothers and Grandson! Very nice!
It's a shame your still taking pics with that flip phone. I hope you got a pic with a decent phone/camera cause that's a great family pic.

Reactions: HATCHET1
How awesome, Father, Brothers and Grandson! Very nice!
It's a shame your still taking pics with that flip phone. I hope you got a paxyic with a decent phone/camera cause that's a great family pic.
Nah...just actually killing stuff ..the internet is amazing these days!! We can doctor it up. ..I know a guy ...lol..

Reactions: duck-boy
Me too dude ..I just don't do techy stuff...#3 boy is a genius at it though. Muck appreciated.

Reactions: duck-boy
Home for 4 days... exhausted

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826-171110.png
    Screenshot_20240826-171110.png
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240918-042701.png
    Screenshot_20240918-042701.png
    3 MB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240918-043436.png
    Screenshot_20240918-043436.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu