What Bow You sporting?

View attachment 40771

Hoyt Pro Defiant, hoping to put an animal in front of it soon.

How do you like the QuivIlizer? A buddy of mine was talking about ordering something similar.

I like the Quivalizer a lot. I noticed a significant difference in the stability at distance. Really slows down the wavering. However, if there is a breeze it will push you off target more easily. Also, get the foam insert for it as the rubber is not friendly to expandable broadheads.

Reactions: Sdhunt17
I saw quiverlizer too big for carry while hunting, no pics yet of bow Hoyt RX1 65lb 31 draw swhacker levy morgan 100 gr and Grim reapers 100 gr
This was some training last saturday at 50-60-70 yds groups.IMG_3488[1].JPGIMG_3489[1].JPGIMG_3486[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dawnandusk
I like my Quiviliser, I am taking it to Utah on Thursday, I’ll see how it pans out. If it’s a pain I’ll switch ilback to the tight spot and front doinker with the doinker back bar

I am shooting a PSE Bow Madness unleashed. I also have a older Bowtech bow thats for sale. The new bow's have so much technology. I am learning to shoot again. This thing is fast and flat
IMG_4835.jpg

Considering that Bowtech was my sponsor for years,( I shot on Team Bowtech) I still dance with the one that brung me. :cool:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu