What is your favorite shotgun for dove hunting?

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
I really like shooting a Browning Citori 28 gauge with a 26" barrel. One barrel with an improved cylinder and one with modified choke. A short double on fast flying birds works really well for me.

I also like shooting the Beretta 391 Urika Teknys in 20 gauge with a 26" barrel and an improved cylinder choke. It is likely my go to dove gun this season.

Can't wait!

These are my express opinions derived from my experiences - I know less than most and half as much as some! ???

I have been shooting a Remington Sportsman model 58 I got from my dad years ago. I also like to use my Beretta 390, it is bullet proof. I just keeps droping birds.

Larry Cochran

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu