WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?

steveo007 said:
Cali Ridge Runner said:
I found something similar once around the lake Morena area in some trees during archery. There was a small what I would say cage or trap I am assuming made from sticks and it was sitting right in the middle of the triangle of strings and small pouches like that tied around. Seen some stuff tied to bushes in Mccain also.To be honest it is kind of creepy when your by your self miles from any road and you are not packin lol

Look close in the picture there are also some sticks propped up in the middle
Yup I had not noticed that in the picture. Positive it was the same type of thing I seen

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu