Whats in your turkey vest?

Matagi

Mar 1, 2011
Since spring turkey time is just around the corner, I figure I would post this up to see what brand calls every one's favorites are.

I first started using H.S. Strut and that did really well for me until I discovered Primos. I used Primos for a few ears and then discovered custom calls! Now primarily use woodhaven custom calls and make my own mouth calls at times. My favorit mouth call as of now and been for the last three years is he wood haven Matt Vancise call, the most realistic sound on the market right now and every call maker out there has the ghost cut model of some sort but IMHO Woodhaven perfected the call.

So whats every one elses?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu