Whats up guys!

Gteam1

Oct 13, 2012
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone, my name's Anthony (Gteam1)
I'm probably the youngest person on the forum. 16 YEARS OLD. It's going to be cool sharing stories and pics with you guys.
Good luck to everyone with deer/bear tags this year.

Welcome aboard Gteam1. Let me rephrase what i said before, now that I've seen your video and see you are not the everyday kid. Holly Cow. That was a huge buck. Taking him at 15 -16 is extra awesome. Did you mount him?

With a buck like that its all down hill from here. Congratulations .

BuckHunter said:
Welcome aboard Gteam1. Let me rephrase what i said before, now that I've seen your video and see you are not the everyday kid. Holly Cow. That was a huge buck. Taking him at 15 -16 is extra awesome. Did you mount him?

With a buck like that its all down hill from here. Congratulations .
aha thanks, and yes he is getting mounted.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu