Whats your biggest Fish ?

Bigfin

Apr 18, 2020
Post your biggest fish stories and pictures if you have them here . Doesn't matter fresh water or salt just post em up !!! Mines a 42lb Flathead caught while crappie fishing at Kaw Lake, in Oklahoma . Caught it on an electric chicken crappie jig . Thought I had snagged the bottom at first until it started pulling back and it was an awesome fight . Never forget that one . As you cans see it did not quite fit in the net and it ended up breaking it . The fish was close to 40 inches long . Tightlines BF
DB5CD778-CCE0-4050-854E-AADD6EBE1F9D.jpegECBB7B2F-9E3C-4A9D-91E2-B790E4DB3E6A.jpegCDEC34A4-D27A-4F0B-8AA5-088F54C8F681.jpeg

Attachments

• 7C1DB404-F717-40D3-95A9-6C089E9AB9D4.jpeg
    7C1DB404-F717-40D3-95A9-6C089E9AB9D4.jpeg
    300.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
What a monster. Dang seems like I loose a lot of pictures every time I get a new phone not being tech savvy or owning a computer anymore I haven't had one in 14 years

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Merle
Post your biggest fish stories and pictures if you have them here . Doesn't matter fresh water or salt just post em up !!! Mines a 42lb Flathead caught while crappie fishing at Kaw Lake, in Oklahoma . Caught it on an electric chicken crappie jig . Thought I had snagged the bottom at first until it started pulling back and it was an awesome fight . Never forget that one . As you cans see it did not quite fit in the net and it ended up breaking it . The fish was close to 40 inches long . Tightlines BF
View attachment 43940View attachment 43941View attachment 43942
Thats huge. Nice catch!

Reactions: Merle
Toads man you guys are lucky living by the salt. They don't make em that big up here in the lakes and rivers.

View attachment 43940View attachment 43941View attachment 43942
My biggest fish is a 175# yellowfin tuna.
View attachment 43946
But plenty of decent size fish of each flavor

150# Marlin
View attachment 43947

87# Bluefin
View attachment 43948

43# Dorado
View attachment 43949

31# Yellowtail
View attachment 43950

9# Bass
View attachment 43951
Those are all Whoppers.
Good looking fish

Reactions: Merle and punkur67
OMG that yellowfins a Beast !!! NICE Fish all of them . Man I once had yellowfin bbqed on the beach and we basted it with all we had BEER !!! It was like a great steak .
Freaking Predators all of em .

Reactions: Merle and punkur67
What a monster. Dang seems like I loose a lot of pictures every time I get a new phone not being tech savvy or owning a computer anymore I haven't had one in 14 years

Chris ya got download those memories somewhere your not getting any younger ya know !!!

Reactions: Merle and CAL'NDN
Here is a salmon I caught on the bank of the feather river in 4500+ cfs flows about 8 years ago 25+ min fight with 5 runs that he would stay in the current and not let me get him back out with 12 lb maxima line quick pic and let it swim because it wasn't chrome.
bc9ff1d9c8403d54bb95680fc39a362c.jpg

Sorry no photos. 137# BFT, 77# YFT, 38# yellow tail, Est. 175# black sea bass, 43 lb. Halibut, 48 lb. White sea bass. Fresh water, 2 lb. 5oz. black crappie, 8 lb. Walleye, 21 lb. northern pike, 6 lb. 9 oz. rainbow trout. 4 lb. small mouth bass, real fighter that mother was. I keep a log of all my biggest fish in a photo album.

Sorry no photos. 137# BFT, 77# YFT, 38# yellow tail, Est. 175# black sea bass, 43 lb. Halibut, 48 lb. White sea bass. Fresh water, 2 lb. 5oz. black crappie, 8 lb. Walleye, 21 lb. northern pike, 6 lb. 9 oz. rainbow trout. 4 lb. small mouth bass, real fighter that mother was. I keep a log of all my biggest fish in a photo album.

Nice variety there for sure . I'm still waiting for that #5 Small mouth got the #4 . Man all these Ocean Fish are making me hungry and I just ate !!!! LOL
Chris did ya hear that he puts all his biggest fish photos in something called an album !!!

Reactions: Merle and CAL'NDN
Hefty ole flathead.
Years ago before cell phones landed a dino weighed in around 54 pounds caught a 10.2 pound largemouth 8 pound bow. Most of the time I dont weigh my fish. As soon as more lakes I fish get opened I will have more pics nothing like some of these fish nice.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu