Where can I find gunpowder?

a_gonzalez

Nov 5, 2012
Perris
Hey guys well I just decided to get into reloading and I have everything I need pretty much. Except for primers and powder, I forgot to look for primers last time I was in the store so I am not sure if they are hard to find. But I have been calling all the gun shops around me for gunpowder and nobody seems to have nothing in. Is there any where around the Inland Empire I can find either IMR4320, Varget, IMR 4350, H4350, Ramshot BigGame, BL-C2. This is for a 30-06 shooting 150gr Sierra SBT. Thank you for any help.

Fine Firearms has about 20 different powders in stock as well as all the primers. Great selection of reloading gear and bullets too.

A_Gonzalez said:
Hey guys well I just decided to get into reloading and I have everything I need pretty much. Except for primers and powder, I forgot to look for primers last time I was in the store so I am not sure if they are hard to find. But I have been calling all the gun shops around me for gunpowder and nobody seems to have nothing in. Is there any where around the Inland Empire I can find either IMR4320, Varget, IMR 4350, H4350, Ramshot BigGame, BL-C2. This is for a 30-06 shooting 150gr Sierra SBT. Thank you for any help.
You might try More & More out by Sylmore, I shot there a few weeks ago and stopped in the gun shop just to look around and they had some powder in stock but don't know if they had the kind that you are looking fore Sherpa

Well I was looking into IMR-4064 and decided on that one, since that was the only one I was able to find. I heard a few good things about that one with the lighter grain bullet. Thanks for the help guys I appreciate it. Now to find primers ;D

Because they are pricey I hate to mention it but everything you could possibly need can be found at Fowler's in Orange or the Stockade in Westminister.

I have no idea of where you are coming from. Perhaps that would help.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu