Where does everyone live and what do they hunt?

Sdbirds said:
El Cajon. I hunt Quail California/mountian/gambles , Snipe, Pheasant, Turkey, Ducks, Geese, Dove, band tail pigeon, Coyote, Chuckar, Deer, normal pigeon lol, i just found some pigs so hopefully i can add that soon and my bob cats coming soon
WOW! Johnny Boy when do you sleep?

Invisible man said:
Sdbirds said:
El Cajon. I hunt Quail California/mountian/gambles , Snipe, Pheasant, Turkey, Ducks, Geese, Dove, band tail pigeon, Coyote, Chuckar, Deer, normal pigeon lol, i just found some pigs so hopefully i can add that soon and my bob cats coming soon
WOW! Johnny Boy when do you sleep?

Perry created a monster that kills a way more the. Quail and ducks

breacher said:
Randomshot said:
I'm in Lakeside and hunt big and small game, predators, varmints, upland game, and do a fair amount of bow fishing. The only thing I do not spend much time on is water foul. I' ve shot them before but just don't spend many hours hunting them.

The only place I've heard of people bowfishing is the river. Anyplace local in SD County?
You can bowfish El Cap, Otay, Hodges, Southerland, Henshaw, and San V when it opens back up. We also have a little pond called the Pacific in our backyard which is a great place to bowfish.

I live in Pacific Beach. I hunt whatever I can when I can. I was tied up pretty much in other countries for nine years but did manage to get an elk in Az in 2004. I retired out of the military and am trying to make up for lost time with. I have a D16 tag this year and thats about allill go for this year. My two brothers hit the early elk draw and are going again in Az. I'm kicking myself for not putting in with them this year!

Orange County- Started collecting bones when I was just a kid. I grew up hunting birds and small game. At 16 I shot my first buck and was hooked. Now with work and family I just bow-hunt for deer & pigs or whatever else may be in season that gets within 40 yards.

Norco, My family (Wife, son) and I hunt deer, elk, antelope (wife drew a her California lope tag 3rd year she put in), bear, pig(Son and Wife got one each), but mostly upland birds i the dessert. Have hunted Montana, Arizona a few times for deer and elk. I really like hunting areas well away from other people which is hard in California, would like to do more backpack hunting trips. I have hunted mostly with a rifle, but this year have started bow hunting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu