Where is Tahachappi ca lol

I glassed that bad boy in early sep, my grandparents have a ranch up there asides the herd comes down to water.

Looks like a Tejon ranch resident, they have some cool bulls out there.

I've been away from hunting for a while, but isn't that an elk? I see the bull references so I'm leaning towards yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lived in Tehachapi up in tell one month ago my whole life and hunted most everywhere that you can hunt there and I am almost positive that I have actually seen that bull before!!! great bull, wish they would open a elk season there. but Tehachapi is located off of the 58 hwy and is about 30 minutes east of Bakersfield.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu