Where to buy ammo in bulk

CritJoe

Jul 7, 2012
When you guys buy in bulk where do you usually get it from? I'm looking for 30-06, .45 ACP and .30 Carbine. Just been looking around but so far the best deal I've seen for 30-06 is $182 for 200 rds.

Oh and btw I'm looking for simple target ammo. Doesn't need to be anything for hunting or the like. Just looking to pop off a few rounds with my dad and father-in-law when I get back to the states.

The best ammo prices are available at the the gun shows that are put on at the various fair grounds and exposition halls in So Cal. check the Crossroads of the West website for their schedule. Miwall is the biggest dealer at the shows and generally has the best prices.

The gun-show is this weekend at the Del Mar fairgrounds...

Take a look at LAX ammo. Good group of folks

Buying ammo online can be a challenge regarding cost. The weight of the ammo and the hazmat fees jack the cost up considerably. Items out of stock occurs more often than not too.

Yes the gun shows are really that much better, no freight no hazmat, cash and carry. I worked for the folks at Miwall for a couple years, As I remember Mike the owner always passed a long the savings when he got a good deal, his method was to make a little on everything he sold and keep the clients coming back.

NBK said:
Buying ammo online can be a challenge regarding cost. The weight of the ammo and the hazmat fees jack the cost up considerably. Items out of stock occurs more often than not too.

Yea but I'm stuck in Okinawa at the moment and can't really just go out and buy from a gun show (seeing as how guns are illegal here). And I didn't wanna dump $300-500 all at once on ammo. This way I can grab about 250rds every pay check until I get back state side.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu