Where to sight in for 300 yards?

benCa

Nov 15, 2021
Won a New Mexico Antelope tag!

Now I need to sight in my 6.5 CM. I assume 300 yards would work.

Any suggestions for where to go?

And, if you've been there, done that, with antelope, I'll pour some bourbon out for you if you got any good tips. never been before.

So the man bun should be zeroed at 200. Then confirm your drop at longer ranges. use a ballistic app on your phone if need be.

good range is pala they have iron out to like 800 yards. you can zero off a bench then play with it.

Go coyote hunting to get some practice in. Lot of guys just zero their rifle and think they are good to go. It's windy a lot in speed goat country and if you do not learn to shoot in the wind you will miss at 300 yards with a 15mph breeze

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu