Whitetail November ruting.........your opinion

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
I agree with him for the most part except........
Watch the video

He flips back and forth on the captive deer and his wild deer observations. No big he's selling a product and knows deer behavior

Does do sinc but if not breed at once it can happen later. Weather can play a part on timing to, but I think does control that and not bucks.
Bucks are always ready before the girls are........HS dancing with a.....you know

No predators on the captive prop, breeding will be different....look at Jellystone with the elk.

And last a button buck will breed? Maybe but I'm not buying it for the most part......the balls haven't dropped but who knows......does picky?

I grew up in GA bow hunting WT before HS started. I wish I had the pictures because I hate deer treestand hunting! I over did it back then so much it's feels like torture now.
Back then it was loaded gun racks (shotgun and a deer rifle) a raised 4x4 were a must during the hunting season........ memory lane

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu