Who needs an AR for home defense

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
I own a musket for home defense, since that’s the way the founding fathers intended.
*Four ruffians break into my house *”What the devil!” as I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky flint lock rifle. *Blow a golf ball sized hole in the first man, he’s dead on the spot. *Draw my pistol on the second man, missing because it’s a smooth bore and blowing a hole in the neighbors latrine. *I have to resort the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs. *”Tally ho lads” the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and shrapnel set off several car alarms. *Fixed bayonet charge on the last rapscallion. *Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stick up.

Just as our founding fathers intended

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu