Whose down?

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zaHxYlcjICA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzaHxYlcjICA

Hahahaha! I ain't doin no sloppy seconds bro! I'd do the pulled pork style in a slow cooker... don't think i'd be lopping off big ol' steaks off it!

If I really had to eat one. It Would be in a survival situation and I would not have the capability to slow cook it. So I guess if I'm ever going to try it it will be lopping steak off with no seasoning.

I'm with" SDbirds" on this, and the odds are good you wouldn't even have any salt to help choke it down with.
NO Thanks I'm good....

ok so who is going to be the first one on here to cook some up? If you do you also need to video it for proof you really done it. lol

If eating the coyote was what was needed for me to take down my first dog, believe me, I would do it without hesitation.

8SteelTown said:
If eating the coyote was what was needed for me to take down my first dog, believe me, I would do it without hesitation.

I have some cheek meat if u think it will help lol

Probably my favorite hunting show. I probably would try it but a small small piece.

NBK said:
I would try it for sure...

I think we should get together and give it a go! What if we got together, went out and shot some dogs, and then each of us cook some up in different ways? C'mon, guys, let's do it!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu