WHY???????????

politics, however dicks and Wal-Mart have not carried guns in CA for years. Don't be to offended. Besides always better to support your local gun shop that employs local employees and keeps the revenue local (Like Fine Fire Arms of La Mesa).

you're right. no better gun shop than Fine Firearms in la mesa! went there today and there was a line out the wasooo! everybody was buying guns like crazy today

Unfortunately I am to far from Fine Firearms but stopped by my local shop and took me 20 minutes to buy a decoy carring bag. There had to of been 10-12 people filling out apps for a gun.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu