Wild game chili prep

msailor

Jan 30, 2014
San Diego
Made a few jars of canned tomatoes from our garden with the wife today. Plenty for a few patches of wild game chili this fall!

5218ca214fa9f08f0ce3e96676a954cd.jpg

c97f0adebc3a7250aabdb8fb7e4bc11e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice crop Mat, we unfortunately had to many rodents this year..
They eat everything..
Have make special mouse proof raised boxes...

I built 4 raised boxes a few years back and thought I need more space but a 4x8 space is more than enough as you can see.

Last edited:
Reactions: longbowhunter2
Nice job Matt. Still haven't gotten the canning thing down yet, only pickling.. working through pickling the load of serrano peppers we got this summer.

That’s the next thing gotta get into pickling. We spend all afternoon working on those not that hard just time consuming.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu