Wister draws for opening weekend are up

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
After going to the Turkey tune up yesterday and having both boys get drawn (back to back no less), I thought all the luck might be used up for a bit but the older one got a #7 draw at Wister for Sunday the 21st.

No love for me or my son. Actually, I was hoping we wouldn't get drawn and have to burn the draw. Might as well save the good luck juju for after Thanksgiving on Wister draws. We will be in Peoria for my son's baseball tourney on opening weekend.

BTW, I only drew twice for Wisterd last year, Sundays and nothing better than a #77.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu