Wister sweat line

dhntr48

Oct 7, 2015
Hi guys I was there wed the 20th , and there didn't seem a big crowd at 2.30 or 3am . I had a # 63 . Did they fill all the blinds ? Could it be worth a try to hit the sweat line. Its 230 miles but if we did not get in , we could hunt some where else , so not all is lost if I make the drive and don't get a blind .

Yesterday was light despite being the end of the season because the shooting has been pretty bad.....This week-end and next will be busy despite the production of the area..... :(

ps.....Most everyone gets on......Although last week-end, a few chose to pass because there was nothing much left to take blind wise.

Really , I would be happy to get any blind . But if you live close by you can cancel . I got a blind and it was not a bad day ,we spent 10 hours in the blind . Had some snows come in , the lowest I 've ever seen , 20 of them at 30 feet off the deck lead bird flying at the blind only to flair when they saw us .( they saw my buddy's bald head ). We saw mallards (2 ) 16 pintails , some red heads , and teal . I think there's still some ducks around . We missed a few ,passed on few ,blew a few and got a few .

Yeah, my buddy bailed on me so im gonna go up tonight by myself and hit the sweat line in the morning. Looking to join up with anyone that's willing. Got a new wind duck i wanna try out, kinda anxious to see.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu