Wisters youth (JR) Hunt 2019

Snowgun

Aug 22, 2018
Good morning
its that time of year again, as you have been watching the weather forecast it doesn't look dry, the Wildlife area will still be hunting Saturday and Sunday regardless, the Dinner and Prize Give away, Duck and Goose calling contest are still scheduled to happen. We will be moving the event over to the main office just south of the check station where we have a 60 by 200 foot carport to keep everyone dry, this event will be put on by The Vega family again and will be hosted By Devon and His father Carlos. The dinner will start Saturday at 6pm and the menu will be 20 hour pit pork that was buried in the ground Friday afternoon and removed just before serving, also will include coleslaw, custom Ranch beans and of coarse the fryer will be here for French fries and all the condiments you need. The Vegas have worked extremely hard to get killer donations for the giveaway, and if your worried about the roads bring your fishing gear the reservoir ponds are full of fish and have easy access. Looking forward to seeing all of you here.

Thanks
Rick

Looking forward to it! Bringing my son down this afternoon. We’ll bring some fishing gear. Thanks for the tip Rick!
Phil

Rick,

Thank you to you, Devon, & Carlos for having this great event for our youth hunters....Hoping I will again be able to participate next being this is my last super bowl party.

Last Super Bowl Party? Say it ain't so. Getting out of CA are ya?

Last Super Bowl Party? Say it ain't so. Getting out of CA are ya?

Nope, Matt....Actually have my cousin (he's already moved) looking at a property in Montana today.....160 acres, where the deer and antelope roam…lol.....Need a home here in sunny Cali too......;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu