You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
For example is a D 16 for a male deer?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 149
I understand the balls may not be there but where's the unit. That's a doe. Can u shoot that on a normal tag?

As I have read in the regs (I'm paraphrasing mind you) it says any ANTLERED DEER for a buck tag it says nothing about a tool or a split.
BTW: nice buck I mean doe.LOL

You can im pretty sure as long as they are a fork or better on one side id drag that deer out whole though so the dfg wont hassle you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D16hunter said:
You can im pretty sure as long as they are a fork or better on one side id drag that deer out whole though so the dfg wont hassle you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm never dragging again lol

No trouble at all if you have a tag for antlered deer, tag is for antlered or antlerless, not buck or doe.

That would be a some serious herd management if you had to check for the noodle first....

Gatorfan said:
No trouble at all if you have a tag for antlered deer, tag is for antlered or antlerless, not buck or doe.

That would be a some serious herd management if you had to check for the noodle first....
You said it.

Sent via Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu