Wow

Hi Guys, first post. Love the sight and happy to have found it! I am from Idaho and I cant believe the predator problems you guys put up with! Now that I live in So. Cal I almost always hunt alone and I will say that my bear pepper spray has been my best friend on a couple of occasians.

O thout it was from stampede pics lots of places in socal look the same were i saw a lion still bad to say to saw were though

Yikes! Next time, take a tree hugging lib out there and push them into the path of the lion. See if they think it's as beautiful as it's eating them!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu