WTB: 20 gauge with a 26/28" barrel

Chris K

Jul 21, 2015
Imperial Valley
I am looking for a used shotgun in 20 gauge preferably pump with a 2628" barrel can trade some misc fishing gear if interested and will make up the difference in cash.

Try cal guns see lots over there some maybe a little tactical but a lot more guns for sale over there.......it's going to be tuff this close to dove season but gotta try

So now you one up me????? Darn it:)

You forget I'm younger than you who played catcher 7yrs old-college......a little love would not hurt for the younger guy. Hahajaha.......you know better than I do most pitchers are head cases so you hit them straight up to see who they are.....
Steve, lots of RESPECT too you and hope to be a BETTER all around teacher of the outdoors than you......big task but I live for the challenge......cheers Steve and thanks for your knowledge and willingness to pass it on!

On that note......I'm weak on the ducks but this year I'm buying my first stamps in 25 years to help the wounded vets. Any chance for another class before the opener on ducks........I suck at flying ducks other than teal they all look like spoonies LOL......well that's Baja for ya jump or I won't shoot........

It's all good brotha.....You can come over anytime.......... :-*

Now let's get this kid out........... ;)

ps.....Maybe when I get back from Canada, we can have another duck hunting bbq.

Heck Chris,

If you're that big, skip the 20 gauge and go with a 12......Way more options and available ammo...... ;D

You'll be fine with a 12ga and much happier in the long run.......it kicks a little more but a good butt pad you'll never know the difference

Chris K said:
yeah but ive never shot a shotgun in m life so I want to start out small so I don't develop a flinch.

Chris,

If you're taught right and the gun fits, that 12 will have no more recoil than a short 20 gauge.....Remember, the shells you shoot will have a impact on recoil as well. Lots of light 12's out there.....You're a 6 footer, this will be nothing for you.

ps....I can also tell you, when you're shooting at game, you'll feel nothing..... ;)

ilovesprig said:
Chris K said:
yeah but ive never shot a shotgun in m life so I want to start out small so I don't develop a flinch.

Chris,

If you're taught right and the gun fits, that 12 will have no more recoil than a short 20 gauge.....Remember, the shells you shoot will have a impact on recoil as well. Lots of light 12's out there.....You're a 6 footer, this will be nothing for you.

ps....I can also tell you, when you're shooting at game, you'll feel nothing..... ;)
awesome I didn't really want a 20. anyway if any of you are going hunting near sd in the weekend after this mind if I tag along?

Let's teach you how to shoot 1st......I may have time on some private land I have (clays).....Also, would like to meet your mom, so she'll feel more comfortable letting you go with us guys......You know, hunting is mostly a guy thing.... ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu