WTB: A few mallard dekes

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
www.sandiegoturkey.com
If any of you have a few extra mallard decoys, I'm looking to buy em (is it duck season yet?). I had an incident out on the Sea on the last day of season which forced me to leave half my flock (a freak wind storm hit and I was in survival mode in my canoe). And I haven't gone back for them yet. So basically I'm trying to replace about a half dozen dekes. Rigged up would be great but whatever decent ones you've got I'm interested. Maybe even some pins to make it interesting. In the SD area.

Jason
808 989 5609

Sounds good....They're not the best, but numbers can work over realism.....Pintail & mallards

ps.....If anyone else wants some.....Just let me know.....I have a big Wister cart you can have too.

pss….I'll be home most of today till 6:00.

If any of you have a few extra mallard decoys, I'm looking to buy em (is it duck season yet?). I had an incident out on the Sea on the last day of season which forced me to leave half my flock (a freak wind storm hit and I was in survival mode in my canoe). And I haven't gone back for them yet. So basically I'm trying to replace about a half dozen dekes. Rigged up would be great but whatever decent ones you've got I'm interested. Maybe even some pins to make it interesting. In the SD area.

Jason
808 989 5609
Jason camofire has a oretty good deal going today.
https://www.camofire.com/index.php/Deals/9

No problem......Snow goose hunters are sick when it comes to number of decoys.....lol

ps.....Here's the cart you need....Fits in your receiver on your truck, carries a ton, and is light as a feather....Drew (Truduct) made it for me....

.018.JPG
010.JPG

Reactions: TRICER
On my way to the sea for a hunt last season I watched the WU guys setup a field for an evening goose hunt, trailer full of dekes and all... a lot of work lol. Only heard a few shots that eve too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And love seeing these guys.. don't know whose they are but they were my companions often during the season.
8fac9e655c832dc36287904c2f1ad302.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu