WTB Canoe

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Does any on ehave or know of any one selling a canoe or small jon boat or even a small aluminum boat with trailer. I need a small boat to get to different fish from shore areas where a boat with motor will not take us. a need to seat atleast 3 people plus some gear. we used to have a canoe years ago and my dad competed in canoeing a long time ago so im very familiar with the pros and cons i just need a smallish boat to paddle around my fishing hole. I would love a cheap 12-14 ft aluminum i can take to henshaw for duck season but dont have money for that unless its super cheap.

I do have a 4 year old giant revel mountain bike for sale $250 or trade for tha canoe.

thank all

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu