WTB: Small Rifle Primers

PRS Paco

Jan 8, 2021
Looking for some small rifle primers. Willing to drive a few hours from Santa Ana to pick then up.

I don't know were Santana is but I have some I don't use.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Orange county is 4 or 5 hours south of me

No I don't. I shoot to be a better hunter just to practice. I don't do any other shooting at targets

No I don't. I shoot to be a better hunter just to practice. I don't do any other shooting at targets

I was quoting PRS Paco. I thought he might with his name

I'm also looking for small rifle primers. For the past few weeks, the best option for primers in general that I have found is to check Midway every morning at about 7 AM. Search "Primers" and you get everything that is ever available. On the left, in the drop down menu, enter "Available." It changes every day and they have primers that nobody else has at that moment. You then need to pounce immediately because within an hour they are all gone. Good luck.

Looking for some small rifle primers. Willing to drive a few hours from Santa Ana to pick then up.
Brownell's has them as of 6:16 AM Friday. Will be gone in an hour. Anyone who knows how to contact this gentleman, please let him know.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu