WTB Ultralight Travel Trout rod

bassin_rob

Nov 7, 2016
Every model I’ve found online seems to be no longer made. Anyone have one sitting around in good shape they would consider selling?

Every model I’ve found online seems to be no longer made. Anyone have one sitting around in good shape they would consider selling?

Multi piece or 2 piece?....I'd just take a drive out to BPS or Sportsman's (new one in Murrieta)...Lots of choices...The mutli piece Wright & McGill in the metal tube has always been my fav.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu