WTS EXO K2 3500 (small hipbelt)

TJD123

Jun 3, 2013
Selling my ranger green K2 3500 + 1 hip pouch + bow/gun sling. Always washed pack after pack out/ season. Pack is in great shape no rips ect... Only reason I am selling is because I am one of those guys who thinks the newest stuff makes you a better hunter, so I bought the new K3 version of this pack.

This pack was used for 4 seasons, it performs extremely well. It's a great pack for day hunting and I've used it for 5 day backpacking trips. Will post pictures soon. PM me with any questions

$425

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu