WY Results Are Up

I drew a Elk cow tag earlier and Now a Deer tag. Didn't draw q Antelope Buck or Doe tag. Wyo DFG messed up going into an area that had a large die off. And this year issed 40,000 less tags. A big over site is what a buddy said. To late for them to reverse it. But what my buddy said was that next DFG told him they will most likely can be bought over the counter next year. Still left overs in another area. That my buddy's looking into before left over draw. On June21-25...... Still hope for this year....

We saw them like that there ... Thats what im in for archery first...
Rifle if i can't close the deal. Going to be fun no matter what happens..... Hunting with friends
Shockingly...this was a public land buck...I hate public land...uggh,..

We hunt up in Buffalo the area my buddy's takes me to is public land walk in only. The earlier you get in the deeper you can go. Up and over multiple draws and cuts , trees and ravines thu the dark. all the good stuff. Im like a kid in a candy store. Trying to contain my excitement on how this looks so right. Last year we were walking out and bumped 2 of the biggest deer I've every seen leaving and heading to the the truck. My buddy said it was a 160 plus to 170 class deer... I was in aw how big and calm he was.... We had already tagged out....This year we're not stopping until my buddy's GPS says were there. Packing in to get deep to go after my dream Buck... Thats my goal Im all in.... Helping any way i can to make it a memorable...Hunting til i can't ,loving every minutes thats fore sure. Good luck to all. Chase your Dreams....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu