Yes!

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Girlfriend got me a foxpro Hellfire for the 1 year anniversary 8)
It will be here before next weekend for field testing.

FDA9647D-6E5F-49F4-9380-3EE6D964C471-5549-000005DC0F837B29.jpg

sweet dude...

the perfect time to dump her :) just saying

dude! no no no no no no x 234234. i know you are young but there comes a time in a mans life when he has to draw the line. chicks going hunting is one of them. Don't make me call your parents.

Some things to work on,

Hunting is not a vacation. it's like work but fun. You need to make women understand this so they can take care of you when you return tired and sore or just hung over.

Gear you buy or get is stuff you have to get. It should have no bearing on what she gets. A example would be if you get a new shotgun for 1500$ she would get nothing. Or if you get a sweet deal on new waders she then needs to get you something since you saved on something you had to have.

And never take your girl hunting.

The only Hellfire you'll be dealing with will be her attitude after you've told her to shut up for the umpteenth time due to her talking during your stands. As stated above don't do it. Explain to your girlfriend that the only pussy slaying that she should be involved in occurs in the bedroom not in the field.

Randomshot said:
The only Hellfire you'll be dealing with will be her attitude after you've told her to shut up for the umpteenth time due to her talking during your stands. As stated above don't do it. Explain to your girlfriend that the only pussy slaying that she should be involved in occurs in the bedroom not in the field.
She's actually pretty quiet. We sat a spring deer hunting for like 3 hours and she didn't a word..
But that's funny

TaftHunter said:
Haha that's funny!
Deal was I had to take her out using it first and after that I'm good!

I hunt to get away. It's cool if she gose just not with u. All the time with your boys will turn into u and her. YOUR FRINDS WILL STOP INVITING/JUST GO WITH OUT YOU. would of she's better then you

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu