Yesterday

Sad sad thing[tt], why would you do that to children and then be a coward to take your own life so you don't have to face the consequences. We are going to suffer more in the end with tougher gun laws, as if they didn't have enough reason.

I hope it doesnt bring harsher gun laws guns dont kill people, people kill people that guy must have been mentally ill to kill more than 20 school kids

Matagi, no the rattlesnake issue has been resolved in our favor. more restrictive gun laws aren't the answer there are so many guns out now that another law wont stop this from happening again. In every case it has been someone that everyone said later had a problem. I honestly don't know how or what we would do to prevent unstable individuals from committing these crimes.

Sorry Fred, I saw the post date just now. It's a horrible tragedy and what's even more horrible is how the media and anti gun nuts take advantage of this tragedy to promote their anti gun agenda.

Anybody else notice the fake tears from our wonderful president during his first speech about it? What a joke!! Not a very good actor but a lot believe it, including my M-I-L.

OCOutdoors said:
Anybody else notice the fake tears from our wonderful president during his first speech about it? What a joke!! Not a very good actor but a lot believe it, including my M-I-L.

You must know him personally? There were 20 little kids gunned down in a classroom and you want to comment on whether the presidents emotions during a speech were genuine or fake!? C'mon.

I'm not a fan our our current president to be polite but I don't think for a second his job it easy. Regardless of his polical stance, he's still a human being and a father. I'm sure this incident hit close to home for him like it did for a lot of us.....

ur right breacher, but hes just expressing himself just like u are. we all express ourselves in different ways. I think the pres. is a p.o.s, but i respect him too. i am also a father of three, and it hit me good. very sad :( :( :mad:

Breacher said:
OCOutdoors said:

You must know him personally? There were 20 little kids gunned down in a classroom and you want to comment on whether the presidents emotions during a speech were genuine or fake!? C'mon.

I'm not a fan our our current president to be polite but I don't think for a second his job it easy. Regardless of his polical stance, he's still a human being and a father. I'm sure this incident hit close to home for him like it did for a lot of us.....

It home for a lot of us, I have two little ones myself. I'm saying I think it's insulting to all for him to go up and pretend to shed a tear. It is also wrong for the media to continue to show pictures of people on tears and try to interview the children.

The media because of its ownership and management is doing what it always does in response to promoting gun control, yes the media attention given to the young folks in interviews is designed to promote the cause. I saw an interview with one of the first responding paramedics and they asked him if he had told his seven year about that day, Can you imagine ? he was taken aback and said that it was not appropriate.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu