Your thoughts

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014

What is your thoughts about this ? Do you neck resize or full resize ?

I'm not going to say I have never neck sized brass but I do not anymore.

Full length with just enough bump, annele every time. My goal is not to make the perfect reload it's to make the same reload over and over. The same bump, the same neck tension, same powder charge.

Works for me. Unless I forget to dial my scope then @TaftHunter kicks my ass with his lapua

Reactions: baboltin
I always full length resize, not just neck. This is because if I push back the shoulder 0.002, it is the same as what full length resizing is and I found out that the round wont chamber if I just resize the necks. Either my rifles are tight or like an old lady . . . but they can shoot.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu