Zak's antelope hunt.......you got this!

Dude that is awesome!! That is infinitely more pronghorn than I've taken!! Congratulations!

Reactions: TRICER
Well done! Its pretty admirable to kill your first big game animal all by yourself and out of state on public land to boot!

Sounds like you have a hell of a career ahead of you!

It sounded to me you know what you are doing... some vets would have screwed that up. Congratulations. Ed F

gun, caliber, and bullet details?

Savage 116, .270 Win, Federal Power-Shok 130 grain

I was ready to head afield with 150 grain but wasn't liking the massive bullet drop I was getting, so I switched to 130 grain at the last minute.

Well done! Its pretty admirable to kill your first big game animal all by yourself and out of state on public land to boot!

Sounds like you have a hell of a career ahead of you!
Thanks! I was wondering after all the time and money investment I made into big game if I would even enjoy it, and sorry to say but your draw odds will go slightly down since I'm not going anywhere :D

Great job Zack!!! You got it done!!! I never doubt it. Now enjoy probably the best meat out there…

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu