2014 Predator TaftHunter

Fox #1 my buddy got 2 and I missed another one. Then I got a coyote no pics of it til tomorrow on my buddies phone. Then one of my buddies got a decent pig game7e8u.jpg
aju5uzum.jpg

You sure you aren't just holding onto 1 coyote and 1 fox and taking multiple pictures with it?!?!?!? JK... nice job Garrett!

8SteelTown said:
You sure you aren't just holding onto 1 coyote and 1 fox and taking multiple pictures with it?!?!?!? JK... nice job Garrett!
I'm sure. I have a ton of tails in the bed of mine and my buddies trucks

TaftHunter said:
8SteelTown said:
just roostin you brotha! I know you're THAT good!

8SteelTown said:
TaftHunter said:
8SteelTown said:

Haha I'm alright I guess ;)

what ya think taft should we count the foxes and yotes in the aggregate for the contest? im cool with it :)

Aeon said:
what ya think taft should we count the foxes and yotes in the aggregate for the contest? im cool with it :)

Well it is a predator contest. Bobcats, foxes yotes and badger? :D

TaftHunter said:
8SteelTown said:
TaftHunter said:
8SteelTown said:

Haha I'm alright I guess ;)

Lol rub that SH** in tell I know haahaha

So be it, bobcats, foxes, yotes and badger all count as 1

Sdbirds said:
Aeon said:

No only yotes for the shirt but kill um all

Ohh Sdbirds scared. Hey I'm cool with that. I'm in it for predator king. Aeon Since you're my main competition I'm coming for you.

I thought it was only you and i in the competition, are there others in this contest too?

but ok just yotes, btw i am taking this weekend off so you guys can catch up

TaftHunter said:
Sdbirds said:
Aeon said:

Ohh Sdbirds scared. Hey I'm cool with that. I'm in it for predator king. Aeon Since you're my main competition I'm coming for you.

Lol ur ok it all in lol. I'm only alittle scared

Sdbirds said:
TaftHunter said:
Sdbirds said:
Aeon said:

Lol ur ok it all in lol. I'm only alittle scared

Dude me too, to be honest with you..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu