2014 Predator TaftHunter

Dude these are about to be the longest treds. A year of Picts+comments(next on page 20 a coyote). May be 2 contests

Sdbirds said:
Dude these are about to be the longest treds. A year of Picts+comments(next on page 20 a coyote). May be 2 contests

Yeah let's do 2. Maybe a break in between?

TaftHunter said:
And should we have deadline to enter?

Let people have fun. Like bobby I for get his name the dude with the huge yote was so close if he wants he's in dead line end of month. But there's a ton of people on the sight that if they drop a few the should be grandfathered in.(STEELTOWN But no fools in November jumpin in saying I killed207 heres pictures. That haven't been on the sight unless there cool lol

TaftHunter said:
Sdbirds said:
TaftHunter said:
Sdbirds said:
Aeon said:
So be it, bobcats, foxes, yotes and badger all count as 1

No only yotes for the shirt but kill um all

Ohh Sdbirds scared. Hey I'm cool with that. I'm in it for predator king. Aeon Since you're my main competition I'm coming for you.

Lol ur ok it all in lol. I'm only alittle scared

Dude me too, to be honest with you..

Just saw that ha

Sdbirds said:
TaftHunter said:
And should we have deadline to enter?

Let people have fun. Like bobby I for get his name the dude with the huge yote was so close if he wants he's in dead line end of month. But there's a ton of people on the sight that if they drop a few the should be grandfathered in.(STEELTOWN But no fools in November jumpin in saying I killed207 heres pictures. That haven't been on the sight unless there cool lol

Sounds good. But yeah it's kinda dumb if someone enters like 3 months later and is like yeah I killed 10 in January 5 in February etc…

i am finally done duck hunting so its time to get to work on the dogs... Taft its looking like we got a few more contenders this year

Aeon said:
i am finally done duck hunting so its time to get to work on the dogs... Taft its looking like we got a few more contenders this year

I know lol.. It's cool I've just been chillin

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu