2022 AZ BIG GIRL BLOG.

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Enroute to the whites for 4 days of fury with 2 cockblockers..Girl elk and bear are on the menu...Wish us luck D16ers...I've got about a 3 hour drive from home ..these man children are already testing my patience and will I prolly need a zanax before 2 long. ..**boy#1 is serving his country this weekend..I love that boy..he,s my favorite** let's do this!

Well this should be a fun thread. I am going with #3 with the first elk down who are you guys going with? Matt can you add a poll?

Reactions: HATCHET1
Well this should be a fun thread. I am going with #3 with the first elk down who are you guys going with? Matt can you add a poll?
Dude...I'm extremely deficient in alot of things.... computer tech stuff being on top
..any mods feel free to add poll....#3 is a safe bet..#2 gets a little Cray Cray sometimes..like his mama..has the crazy smaller left eye also like his mama...got a watch out for that one..to many years playing middle line backer...he ain't right .

Morning blog...5'elk spotted..1 Big Bull. 360 class...had 3 cows and a calf holed up..920 yards...no way on god's green earth to get closer...we don't shoot ridiculous ranges like the guys on TV say they do..**those guys are fags** LOL
so..we watched them feed out of our lives forever...I'm back sleeping and eating as usual..boys are out hunting like they should be...elk hunting is cool...

20221015_182858.jpg

20221015_183742.jpg

Found these today. Got a cow tag also. Hiked into some thick timber today..tons of sign but no one home. Saw some bear tracks also. Its incredible how elk live in the gnarliest thick steep timber. They go up almost completely verticle mountain sides.

Standing by for pics of dead stuff!

Day 2.5..rained out...like biblical rain..no shots fired...all elk are safe..we got an evening and a morning..then it's back to massacre mountain for fork killing...lord give me strength..I hate elk hunting.

Day 2.5..rained out...like biblical rain..no shots fired...all elk are safe..we got an evening and a morning..then it's back to massacre mountain for fork killing...lord give me strength..I hate elk hunting.
I hate(love) rain.

No way on god's green earth I'm leaving the truck...it's wet and now the cold is coming back ..I'm at 9000 ft elevation..the altitude is killing this flat lander...sure am eating alot of food though..so at least there's that... fattening up for the 12 acres in the D zone next week...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu