2022 AZ BIG GIRL BLOG.

What's wrong with this picture. They don't let you shoot, make you get out of the truck, go out in the rain, dress and haul meat, then you have to be their chauffeur. Kids these days.
Exactly John..softy's ..#3 said his back hurt...and #2:was sleeping in the passenger seat....by the way..#3 pulled the trigger first for those that had a bet going ..#2 shot his solo in a hell canyon..I was mad at him for it...hours upon hours in the rain packing. I'm to old for this crap .it's elk heart and tenderloin on the grill tonight.. fruits of labor . ..I can only do so much of this elk stuff..I'm exhausted..stand by for money shots..

They did a little brown sugar recipe..never heard of it..came out damn good for sure..love it when they do everything..and I do absolutely nothing.. .boys....Uggh..

Ahh..the stench of meat in wet packs that went un cleaned for 2 days ... slackers for sure .. the horror..

.Screenshot_20221018-163024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TRICER
Last of the tenderloins tonight..then I guess it's backstraps...gross!! At least the boys trimmed up the loins..smelling good..that's for sure!!!

Forgot the pic...here ya go 16ers..dream big!! Counting on you fellars to finish this weekend!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221019-175649.png
    Screenshot_20221019-175649.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Elk is some of the best meat I've ever had. I might even be able to convince my wife to eat some if I shot an elk. Congrats on the hunt and looks like a great time with your family!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu