2022 AZ BIG GIRL BLOG.

Strong backs...week minds...sadly...no truck in sight for this First big girl...it was a cut and stuff in the rain...ahh..reminded me of my childhood..

.Screenshot_20221016-210336.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Affirmative...stand by for many money shots...damn these big girls are a pain in the ass...

Cutting and stuffing...damn I miss the truck...elk hunting in the rain...sure missed boy #1...could have used big hoss...but proud of him for serving his country...so that we ALL can do what we love to do in this Great country!!! Public land Elking is the real deal fellas ..these Girls were shot on day 3 ..middle of the afternoon..about 5 minutes apart . Big guns went bang...pretty stoked ..gonna be hard to shoot Forky's next weekend..but ..I,ll do it.... these babys need new shoes!! . exhausted..and sore ..God is good!

Giant mule bucks in this unit..like Giant..think I might have to put in next year and shake the dust off...if these guys would ever let me shoot something... cockblockers for sure..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu