2023 Whitetail Extravaganza - Live hunt

If this happened to any of my friends... I'd slap the sh!t outta them and call them an idiot. I fuking ran over my bow... lengthwise. Quiver, sight, rest, cam, arrows... destroyed. It was leaning against my rear wheel and I backed up over it with the front tire.

I have always had a backup bow. Not this year, I gave it to my buddy. I'm dialed in with my friends backup bow... lets roll. Ed F20231106_114136.jpg

Last edited:
If this happened to any of my friends... I'd slap the sh!t outta them and call them an idiot. I fuking ran over my bow... lengthwise. Quiver, sight, rest, cam, arrows... destroyed. It was leaning against my rear wheel and I backed up over it with the front tire.

I have always had a backup bow. Not this year, I gave it to my buddy. I'm dialed in with my friends backup bow... lets roll. Ed FView attachment 60376
[/QUOTE

?

When you coming to Willow?

I have always had a backup bow. Not this year, I gave it to my buddy. I'm dialed in with my friends backup bow... lets roll. Ed FView attachment 60376
oh shit.

Already bought one thru my local shop in Az. Gotta support mom and pop. As long as the riser is not bent I can fix it. One cam is major bent. All accessories are trash. Gonna try and whack a doe tonight to get my confidence back. Ed F

Sounds good! Post it when it’s dead on the ground

Trained a dog a for client about 12 years ago (griffon). He ran over the dogs head with his f-250 dually one day. The dog lived, imagine that... P.S. the dogs head was very mishapen after the accident but it still hunted and lived a full life. Some things just can't be explained ...

Left my bow on top of my wife's car (in the garage) one time. She's short and didn't see it...until it was bouncing down the road behind her and she saw it in the rearview mirror! Unfortunately the car behind her didn't see it in time and he ran it over...

Hope your luck turns for the better with the quickness!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu