Best coyote riffle

The .243 is a great round and you can Hunt deer with it too. there is a video on youtube from greybull precision shooting a coyote at 1000+ yards with a 243. Don't forget to look into the .243wssm they can be loaded with a 55gr bullet and be pushed up around 4000fps or loaded with 105gr bullet around 3100fps

http://youtu.be/bENSIUnqxR8

I have and would suggest going and just shouldering the savage model 10 predator edition, I personally love it and it has the accu-trigger along with a bulled barrel, I also have a couple ar-15 and i go back and forth I like the savage model 10 because its a tack driver and one of the funnest guns I own to shoot but also like the ar for fast follow up shots so it really depends on how I feel that day. But before you go buy a gun go pick up the salvage model 10.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu